April 29, 2011

I Wish U All The Happiness In The World....

Finally, you met someone that you really love and you have all the of confidence to believe that she will be with you through thick and thin for the rest of your life...

I'm sorry for not being there... Fate makes me come back to my mother land. And much sorry too for not watching you in TV since my son conquers the TV, like all the time!!!!

I was once there in front of your mansion, tried to see you, be it in Buckingham, or in Balmoral, but both seems to be false attempt!!!

Anyway, I know, both of us will never belong to each other, either her or after life, but, please believe me, deep in my heart, there's still love remain for you....

Goodbye William, and Kate, please take a good care of my beloved prince!!!!

p/s: Ok, sila muntah sekarang!!! aku pun rasa nak muntah ni!!!! Patut dulu beli siap-siap cawan Royal Engagement & Royal Wedding William & Kate nih!!! Tapi waktu tuh, takde tulis tarikh lagi... Ada ker, ada gambar diorang and part date tuh diorang letak question mark... what the???



Image from Google

p/s 2: Ok, kena carik gambar kat Buckingham!!! Hahahha!!! Kat Balmoral takde gambar, sebab waktu kitorang pergi tutup, sebab queen ada....

2 comments:

en_me said...

meriahnyerr dorang kawen kanns.. ehehe

FaznFaz said...

yup! meriah sangat.... tak tengok live pun, tengok gambar jer... ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...