January 12, 2010

I Have So Many Things To Talk About...

But it seems like I'm out of words... It's weird because being an extrovert I am, I always feel that I'm more like an introvert trapped in the extrovert body...

It's even weirder when as much as talk, I actually prefer to stay in my cocoon and hide it from everybody....

So, I'll be hidden forever without a trace...

It would be nice, isn't it? Well, at least for me....

Will try harder to update later, especially for Faheem's story, at least we have a place to refer to as a sweet memory, as we'll never know what will happen later on....

And there's actually something that really disturb me right now. But, I feel it's really inappropriate to talk about it here. Somehow, it's really a big burden to hold... I'm just hoping it's going be a happy ending, as there's a baby involve.... I hate it when things gone bad.... To you, whorever you are, everybody deserved a second chance... The collaboration between husband and wife are very unique, design by Allah, so we can be more thankful... Hopefully, both of you will find the best solution without ruin the baby's future... Don't be so picky and don't let ego take away all the happiness.... Anyway, Allah knows best and to Him we pray...

Ok, that's more words than I originally intend to drop here...

Till then....

2 comments:

liza said...

hurmm..best gak kalau dapat borak2 ngan ko ni

FaznFaz said...

aku pun asyik terasa nak borak ngan ko... tapi tgh bz skek... hehehe!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...