July 12, 2009

27 and....

Yesterday at 4.43am (GMT +8.00) I was officially 27.

My achievement.... Let me say it out loud.... 27 and JOBLESS!!!! YUP.... I'm jobless!!! For the 1st time in my life since I was 19...

When I was 19, I work as sales person, then I enter UNITEN to further my degree program. When I was on my 3rd year, I need more money for the rent, car and cheap clothes, so I worked at TGV KLCC, then when I was on my final year, I did 2 jobs, TGV KLCC and tuition for the needy students. The minute I finished my final exam paper during my glorious UNITEN years, i already knew that I'm gonna work for Schlumberger. Since the paperwork + interview was taking forever, I managed to stay at home for 1++ months but my mak was already screaming about me lazying around at house while other people already have their so called career!!!

Then, just after I agreed to work with the big blue, knowing the paperwork will taking forever, I ddecided to work at SONY EMCS Bangi as Design Engineer. Anyway, I need money to buy proper kebaya or dress for convocation (which end up sayang yang bayarkan since it cost me RM300 and it just to much money for me at the time, with my RM 1900 salary after tax, with duit makan, tol, minyak, kereta etc...), make-up, nak raya lagi, and I suddenly decided to engaged my sayang.... So, when I finally flew to Paris, I was penniless!!! Mak and ayah had to gave me RM1000 (aroung EUR200+) as duit belanja since I was broke!!! But after that, my life started to change bit by bit. Money was no longer a big issue (even like orang melayu cakap, besar periuk, makin besar kerak meaning duit mmemang tak pernah cukup!!!). I even managed to save 'some' money after 1 and half year working for house down payment and my big day!!! Hmm... Then, I started to be friends with Coach, Nine West, Bally, MAC, Bobby Brown etc... So, even money was no longer a big issues, my saving is so down to the drain.... Skip the few years boring stories, I'M NOW OFFICIALLY JOBLESS!!! Well said then....

On the positive sides, I'm kinda lucky that I'm not yet broke and penniless (maybe in few months time!!!), I have one handsome boy as my investment later on if I die... Amin!!! Faheem tolong doakan Mummy banyak-banyak yea...??? I have another handsome big boy that always drive me crazy, yet I just love him every moment of my life and I have 24hours for my 2 handsome boys.... So, I'm HAPPY!!!!

So, note for myself, HAPPY 27 BIRTHDAY and be thankful of everything that I have and don't cry for things that I don't have....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...