July 07, 2011

Sayang...

Happy 4th anniversary... 7.7.07

Sorry, can't arrange anything special for us...

Since I'm not in my strongest...

With bad flu...

And another disappointment...

But it's OK...

Cause that's life...

I just hope...

As everything else faded...

As we are not getting younger ourselves...

As my weight seems to be impossible to reach its 48...

As our bills keep giving us headache every month...

As we'll be facing a lot of other adventures from this demanding world...

At least our love is getting stronger...

At least we can watching our precious growing...

At least we can laugh at each other jokes...

At least we communicate every single day without fail...

I'm thankful...

Insya Allah, as I pray every moment I can...

Besides working my brain and ass out...

Even most of the time I feel like giving up...

I'm sure the light is just there...

Waiting for the right time...

For me to touch...

In the mean time...

Please bare with my unstable emotions...

And please pray together with me...

Hoping for our family to survive...

Hoping for us to keep our faith and believe...

Here and thereafter...

Until eternity in Jannah...


I was in love with you before...
I still love you today...
And I will be loving you...
Forever...

Muah!!!

Your Sayang...

2 comments:

Madam Sooyaree said...

Happy anniversary yang! Dah 4 tahun berlalu since aku gi sanding kau, hehehe

FaznFaz said...

hehhe... tu lah pasal.... kejap je kan???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...