May 24, 2011

oh yeah! johnny wins over remy! meh layan pirate, ahoi!

Ok, that was my Sayang's fb & twitter status last Sunday.

Despite I really wanna watch Remy, at the end of the day, I need to compromise.

Well, that's marriage is all about, after all ay???

The movie was OK, 4 star I would say...

Far less complicated compared to the 2nd and the 3rd one.

Since POC was the first movie we ever watched on the 1st date, we never missed to catch the sequels at the silver screen...

Penelope Cruz??? Nah... I favour Keira Knightley 1000 times.... Maybe I was expecting more from Penelope...

But the mermaid, she was the real deal.... super hot + gorgeous, bisa gugur jantung gue...

Johnny Depp, charming as always....

Anyway, for me, this movie was a very good wrap up. I wonder if they are thinking to make another sequel...

More about the mermaid, perhaps??? Who knows....

So, how about Remy???? Tomorrow maybe???? hehehhe!!!! Well, in few more hours considering it's already 5.00 am...

Great!!! My insomnia is back!!! So does my headache!!! Not good...



Indah....

Pic from here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...